Institute accepting applications for affiliate program
The Michael V. Drake Institute for Teaching and Learning is currently accepting applications from faculty and staff for selection to its Institute Affiliate program.
The Affiliate Program identifies and recognizes faculty, administrators, and staff dedicated to enhancing the student experience and learning outcomes through contributions to Drake Institute teaching and learning and research programs.
The Affiliate Program
- Creates a visible network of dedicated individuals who contribute to the teaching and learning mission of the university.
- Formally connects individuals and units, colleges and departments involved in professional learning around teaching and learning to Drake Institute resources.
- Develops and promotes a broad teaching and learning community to support multidisciplinary teaching and research relationships.
- Facilitate or lead institute or enterprise level programs and initiatives with broad scope, strategic impact, and policy or research implications.
- Have an established body of work in pedagogical studies, SoTL, or DBER, and/or at least two-years of on-going engagement with the Institute.
To apply, please attach a letter of interest and a short CV as attachments to this form. Applications are accepted at the beginning of each semester. The Spring Semester 2022 window closes at 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 14.