Six tips for supporting students this semester
The Office of Student Academic Success and its partners offer these six tips for supporting students this autumn:
- Acknowledge that the transition will be challenging and adjust expectations.
- Use what we’ve learned over the past year and a half about teaching and engagement.
- Familiarize yourself and your students with mental health resources.
- Reduce mental health stigma.
- Help students understand instructional modalities and how to navigate them.
- Organize your Carmen course well.