Registration open for Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom MOOC
The Center for Teaching Innovation at Cornell University is offering Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom as a massive open online course (MOOC) from February 17 - March 23, 2020. This five-week course will guide instructors in exploring frameworks and strategies for building and sustaining inclusive learning environments. Attendance is free.
The course features:
- compelling voices and stories from students and faculty
- opportunities to reflect on social identity, both your own and students'
- an introduction to key research on inclusion and student-centered learning
- an emphasis on assessing your own course design through the lens of inclusion
- a learning community guide to help form a cohort at your institution.