National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
The Ohio State University is proud to maintain an Institutional Membership with the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized independent faculty development center dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers.
As an institutional member, OSU faculty, postdoctoral researchers, and graduate students have access to the following resources at no cost to you:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To claim your free Institutional Membership:
1. Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
2. Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
3. Select “Activate my Membership”
4. Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @InstitutionalEmail.edu)
5. Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact: Dr. Sara M. Childers, Director of Diversity Planning, Training, and Assessment for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-247-1624.
If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.